- Born in Rolette, N.D. in 1963
- My dad is a retired minister, and my sisters and I started singing in his churches on Sundays when we were kids.
- Starred in state music competitions throughout my high school years, participated in musicals in college, and was active and toured Norway and the United States with the Concordia Concert Choir all four years in college. Since then I have sung in church, and was in a jazz band, "Dr. Deluxe," for 4 years. Now, I enjoy singing Karaoke with friends when I get the opportunity.
It's not really an inspiration to sing as really a need. I am driven to perform because I have to. It is what makes me breath and feel life. I'm doing it now. I sing every style from pop to opera to jazz to industrial and have been performing since I was three years old. I've had voice lessons on and off since then. I went to DVC for music and then transferred to San Francisco State University to study Classical Music. I've also performed in a duet group for about six years. As a teenager to my early twenties.
- My Top three songs:
- The Way You Make Me Feel -MJ
- When I fall in Love - Celine Dion
- Everything I Do I Do it For You -Bryan Adams.